F-117 Nighthawk Men's T-Shirt
The Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk is a single-seat, twin-engine stealth attack aircraft that was developed by Lockheed's secretive Skunk Works division and operated by the United States Air Force. The Nighthawk was the first operational aircraft to be designed around stealth technology. Its maiden flight took place in 1981, and the aircraft achieved initial operating capability status in 1983. The Nighthawk was shrouded in secrecy until it was revealed to the public in 1988. Sixty-four F-117s were built, 59 of which were production versions, with the other five being demonstrators/prototypes.
- 6 oz/yd2 | 10 oz/ly | 203 g/m2
- 100% cotton
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Tear away label
- Design Print Area up to 15x17
- Printed In the USA
We found other products you might like!