The Tyrell Corporation is a powerful corporation from the 1982 Ridley Scott film Blade Runner. Based in Los Angeles in the year 2019, Tyrell is named after its founder Eldon Tyrell and is a high-tech corporation primarily concerned with the production of androids known as replicants.
The company's motto is "More human than human".
- 6 oz/yd2 | 10 oz/ly | 203 g/m2
- 100% cotton
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Tear away label
- Distressed Style Print
- Design Print Area up to 15x17
- Printed In the USA