SpaceX Crew-1 is the first operational crewed flight of a Crew Dragon spacecraft. The Crew Dragon spacecraft Resilience launched on 16 November 2020 on a Falcon 9 from the Kennedy Space Center, LC-39A, carrying NASA astronauts Michael Hopkins, Victor Glover and Shannon Walker along with JAXA astronaut Soichi Noguchi, all members of the Expedition 64 crew. The mission is the second overall crewed orbital flight of the Crew Dragon.
Performance Polyester Shirt produces bright colorful prints.
- 4 oz
- 100% micro polyester interlock
- Moisture wicking
- Stain release
- Odor resistant
- Snag resistant
- Ultra tight knit for better opacity and printability
- UPF 44+ for UV protection
- Reinforced shoulder seams
- Double-needle cover-stitched hem
- Transitioning to tag free neck
- Sizes: S-4XL
- Design Print Area up to 12.75 x 17
- Printed In the USA