The determined expression of the Dragon in the Crew Dragon Crew-2 mission patch reflects the strength of the team and their contribution to the exploration of space.
The five large stars represents the five partner space agencies cooperating in the International Space Station Program - the Canadian Space Agency, the European Space Agency, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and Roscosmos.
Performance Polyester Shirt produces bright colorful prints.
- 4 oz
- 100% micro polyester interlock
- Moisture wicking
- Stain release
- Odor resistant
- Snag resistant
- Ultra tight knit for better opacity and printability
- UPF 44+ for UV protection
- Reinforced shoulder seams
- Double-needle cover-stitched hem
- Transitioning to tag free neck
- Sizes: S-4XL
- Design Print Area up to 12.75 x 17
- Printed In the USA
|Material||100 Percent Polyester|
|Set Size Chart|