Concorde was a British-French turbojet-powered supersonic passenger jet airliner that was operated until 2003. It had a maximum speed over twice the speed of sound at Mach 2.04 (1,354 mph or 2,180 km/h at cruise altitude), with seating for 92 to 128 passengers. First flown in 1969, Concorde entered service in 1976 and continued flying for the next 27 years. It is one of only two supersonic transports to have been operated commercially.
Concorde still holds a special place in the heart of aviation enthusiasts as the ultimate passenger jet airline to date.
- 6 oz/yd2 | 10 oz/ly | 203 g/m2
- 100% cotton
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Tear away label
- Design Print Area up to 15x17
- Printed In the USA