The McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle is an American twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter aircraft designed by McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) to gain and maintain air supremacy in aerial combat. Following reviews of proposals, the United States Air Force selected McDonnell Douglas' design in 1967 to meet the service's need for a dedicated air superiority fighter. The Eagle first flew in July 1972, and entered service in 1976. It is among the most successful modern fighters, with over 100 victories and no losses in aerial combat.
- 6 oz/yd2 | 10 oz/ly | 203 g/m2
- 100% cotton
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Tear away label
- Design Print Area up to 15x17
- Printed In the USA
We found other products you might like!